AMB’s representation of multiple generations of clients over our 60+ year history speaks to our talent, trustworthiness and discretion. Estate planning, trust and probate can be associated with family sensitivities and challenging tax consequences. We help our clients reach appropriate decisions and conclusions for their unique circumstances.
- Revocable living trusts, wills and powers of attorney for asset management.
- Estate administration, trust administration, probate and spousal and other property transfer proceedings.
- We have assisted individual and families and family owned business with: Family property agreements, including premarital, post marital, community property and tenancy in common agreements.
- Representation of institutional fiduciaries.
- Succession planning for family and closely held business and real estate interests.
- Charitable planning, including the formation and use of private foundations, charitable remainder and charitable lead trusts.
- Dispute resolution in trust and probate controversies.
- health care decision-making documents.
- Insurance and retirement plan beneficiary designation planning.
- Family gift programs, including the creation and administration of irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts and custodianships and educational planning (including IRC § 529 plans).
Estate Planning, Trusts & Probate Attorney:
Michael J. Morris
Michael Morris is the senior principal and Chairman of the Board of Andre, Morris & Buttery. He is the Chair of the Environmental and Land Use Practice Group and a member of the Business and Real Estate Transactions and the Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Practice Groups. Read More..
Scott W. Wall
Scott Wall is Chairman of the Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Practice Group and is a member of the Business and Real Estate Transactions Practice Group. He is certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law. Before starting his law practice, he was a Certified Public Accountant. Read More..
Warren A. Sinsheimer
Mr. Sinsheimer began with Andre, Morris & Buttery in March of 2021. Mr. Sinsheimer brings his knowledge and expertise in Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Tax, and related business and real estate matters to the firm. His clients run the gamut from the newly adult to the more seasoned. He represents people whose wealth runs the gamut from modest to substantial. Read More..
Cameron T. Cotton
Cameron Cotton is an Associate at Andre, Morris & Buttery. He is a member of the Real Estate & Transaction and Estate/Trust Group practice groups. Throughout his career, Cameron has specialized in a variety of transactional, general corporate and governance matters for clients ranging from individuals and emerging companies to large publicly-traded corporations and private equity sponsors. Read More..