Call us split personalities. Objective 1 is to keep our clients out of the courtroom, but when all else fails and we head to trial, Objective 2 is simple. AMB goes for the win — and we get it. Our attorneys are trained in all aspects of litigation, from negotiation and mediation to trial advocacy. We have extensive experience before California Trial Courts and Courts of Appeal, as well as, administrative agencies. The following represents many of the types of matters we handle:
- Discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, retaliation and other employment law claims.
- Environmental litigation including CEQA, land use, and the defense of toxic tort and property damage claims.
- All forms of business disputes including disputes arising out of purchase and sale, unfair competition claims, proprietary and trade secret information, and intellectual property claims.
- Disputes arising from real property acquisition, financing, property development, management, and disposition, including title contract disputes, judicial foreclosures, boundary disputes, easements, partitions, and commercial landlord/tenant matters.
- Contractor performance cases, including bid and change order disputes, delay claims, insurance coverage claims, as well as bonding and lien disputes.
- Disputes involving corporation control and operation of partnerships and LLCs.
- Construction and design defect cases.